Books are food for my soul! Pull up a beach chair and stick your toes in the sand as the Jersey surf rolls in and out, now open your book and let your imagination take you away.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years ~ Welcome 2015!








As 2014 comes to a close, I want to take the time to thank 

everyone for allowing me the opportunity to share my 

passion for reading with you this year. To the wonderful 

community of blog followers, readers, authors, book 

reviewers / bloggers, publicists and virtual book tour 

promoters, it has been a blast to share our mutual love for 

reading. I look forward to what 2015 has in store for us, 

may it be filled with many remarkable books to talk about!




Sincerely, Kathleen aka Jersey Girl Book Reviews









No comments:

Post a Comment