2014 has been an awesome year of reading, reviewing and hosting virtual book tour events for Jersey Girl Book Reviews. From NY Times Bestselling Authors to Indie Authors, I have read 215 wonderful books, and trying to narrow it down to my Top 10 favorites has not been easy. While I have enjoyed every book, here is the Top 10 Books I Read in 2014 that simply moved me the most.
1) A Cry For Hope by Beth Rinyu
2) True Blend by Joanne DeMaio
3) Pressed Pennies by Steven Manchester
4) Always With You by Andrea Hurst
5) Roadtrip To Redemption by Laurie Larsen
6) In The Mirror by Kaira Rouda
7) Come To Me Quietly by AL Jackson
8) Blueberry Hill by Bette Lee Crosby
9) Blue Midnight by Tess Thompson
10) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
And there you have it, my Top 10 Books that I read in 2014!
Stayed tuned to see what fabulous books are in store for 2015 on Jersey Girl Book Reviews!